Guys, it’s a new year and I’m officially inspired.
I put together this quick list, of which I’ll be posting new things each week (or whenever I feel like sharing…#goals), for a little segment I like to call:
Everyday with Ash
Creative, I know.
- It’s back to the school grind, which means every Mom needs this in their bathroom cabinet. Lifesaver. And it’ll even smell like you showered as a bonus.
- I instantly felt like a big kid when I ordered this for our dining room – can’t wait to get it set up!
- I’ve almost finished this book – then it’s a long laundry list of other fun reads I’ve got in my queue for 2017
- I can’t get enough faux boxwood right now, as we transform our all white space post-Christmas. I’ve got wreaths of all sizes all over the place – it’s the only way I can keep things alive!
- Still loving this Bible study…even though it’s taken me WAY longer than the allotted time to finish.
That’s it! What are you loving right now? Let me know, because Lord knows I am always down for a new obsession. 😉